For the first time, this Saturday (May, 23) 365 Saturday will host a full day event totally dedicated to Dynamics 365 Business Central.
The agenda below will take place according to GMT 0 Timezone respectively:
- 8:00 – Track Inventory with Item Tracking – Bandam Sairam
- 9:00 – Handling your Dynamics 365 Business Central SaaS tenant – Stefano Demiliani
- 10:00 – Business Central Flash Methodology – Paul Soliman
- 11:00 – Accountant’s Hub for Business Central – Olister Rumao
- 12:00 – Document Automation for Business Central – Fabian Huber
- 13:00 – Using the right D365BC setup to support different Warehousing business requirements and processes – José Miguel Azevedo
- 14:00 – Business Central- Getting Started – Mary Thompson
- 15:00 – Power BI & Business Central – from zero to BI hero – Renato Fajdiga Steven Renders
- 16:00 – Using Power Automate to create Approvals in Business Central – Mary Thompson
- 17:00 – How to sync Master Data using Dynamics 365 BC with Power Automate (No Code) – José Miguel Azevedo
- 18:00 – Integration capabilities for Business Central. Intelligent Edge and Azure Service Bus. – Andrey Baludin
- 19:00 – Integration of Business Central with Customer Engagement using OData via Azure Logic Apps – Ambesh Singh
We’re waiting for you… 😉
Hey Guys, How can I join?
Registration link is here: https://www.365portal.org/events/event/?id=c39b2f6b-2878-ea11-a811-000d3a86d7a8
Are the sessions going to be recorded for the ones who cannot see them live?
I think so but you should ask to the organizers. You can contact them via the portal.